If you are disabled or have a chronic medical condition, you are eligible to claim relief from VAT.

There is no need to register with HM Revenue and Customs. Simply fill in the VAT Relief Form above and return it to us.

A detailed explanation of the rules surrounding who is eligible to claim relief from VAT is available from the HM Revenue and Customs website here. The document is entitled VAT Reliefs For Disabled People. The reference for this document is Notice 701/7 (August 2002)